Votes:
+39
LEVEL 3
Minecraft Name: ArraySegment
Discord Name: hi im jordan#0001
Date of Ban / Mute / Warn: 11/27/2018
Reason for Ban / Mute / Warn: Ban evasion
Screenshot of ban message: https://gyazo.com/37ddb19257cfef4629642914c62d1fd3
Do you understand what you did wrong? (Y/N): This probably sounds egotistical, but no.
Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned receive a reduced punishment?: I deserve to have the sentence reduced back to 7 days.(Or even lower because autoclicking shouldn't be a major offense that causes a week suspension...) Last night at around 1-3AM my little brother was using my computer to play Minecraft. He was using the alt 'somberrr' which I made around an hour after the first ban for a completely unrelated reason. From what it looks like, he joined Ghost Network, and was banned by Oakly for 30 days, due to sharing the same IP as my main account 'ArraySegment', and was just recently permanently banned by Bushy. If I was looking through these staff members points of view, I would take the same action, but there is simply another side to this story. Although there is 0 proof and no way to gather evidence that this really happened, it is the full story, and if you need anything to be filled in I will gladly help to the fullest of my ability.
Will you continue to follow the rules in the future?: Yes, I will make sure to inform staff about everything I am doing that might be regarded as questionable. (Auto clicking so my PC will not turn off, Certain texture packs that might give an advantage due to certainblock textures, computer sharing, etc.)

please don't deny this, even though you 99% most likely will.
-An extraordinary amount of people are saying this is extremely uncalled for, and unfair
although the following mean nothing, it shows dedication, and my longing support for the server since the start.
-over $150 spent to help keep the server alive
-providing over 25 suggestions, most of which were implemented much to the enjoyment of the fans
-over one week of playtime
-extremely active
-generally friendly to players
Posted Nov 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 28, 18 by ArraySegme...
Votes:
+14
LEVEL 2
You claim that your little brother was using your account.

Your little brother also coincidentally logged into this server.
And he also coincidentally helped to AFK farm your Iron Golems.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Votes:
+39
LEVEL 3
He is an experienced factions player, and I told him to buy more spawners for the faction. Because he doesn't have his own gaming pc yet, he uses my computer for gaming. Not just limited to Minecraft. If you were to look at the IP of his other gaming accounts you could verify this.
There is no way to prove that this actually happened, but why would I jeopardize the countless amount of money and time I have put into the server just to play for an extra hour. All I ask is for the sentence to be reverted back to 7, now 5, day ban that it was before.
Posted Nov 28, 18 · OP
Votes:
+14
LEVEL 2
He is an experienced factions player, and I told him to buy more spawners for the faction. Because he doesn't have his own gaming pc yet, he uses my computer for gaming. Not just limited to Minecraft. If you were to look at the IP of his other gaming accounts you could verify this.
There is no way to prove that this actually happened, but why would I jeopardize the countless amount of money and time I have put into the server just to play for an extra hour. All I ask is for the sentence to be reverted back to 7, now 5, day ban that it was before.
Telling him to do something for you is still evading the ban.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Votes:
+16
LEVEL 2
Also donations and suggestions don’t give immunity for bans.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Votes:
+30
LEVEL 3
DENIED

Your ban will remain, however, you can always purchase an unban at https://www.ghostnet.work/store#unban-1480348
-LeekPart

mnCdKgC.gif
Posted Nov 28, 18
NoticeNotices