No users online.
Main Forum

Voting rewards/aesthetic

3 replies
Votes:
+4
LEVEL 1
image_501218_350432_1544496428.gif

I made this simple banner with what the server's personality seems to be. Anybody agree that this should be implemented? I've noticed when you vote that there's no banner; and this'd be helpful in selling the server's image and advertising the IP for people lurking for factions/creative/skyblock/prison servers.

Besides this, I feel like the voting rewards are rather tasteless and not very useful.

voting+rewards_1544490071.JPG

The bank notes, hoppers, keys and raiding materials I can understand, but the ores and watermelon are things you can find in the wild and don't give you much income when sold in /shop. Objectively, I would say players should be rewarded a bit more. The server does gain some infamy from various Instagram accounts, but it's the voters who are actually using the services and will benefit from helping gain the server some new popularity.
Posted Dec 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 16, 18 by Oakly
Votes:
+14
LEVEL 2
The banner has been approved, and will be put on the respective voting sites accordingly.

Regarding the voting rewards, could you check for any duplicate suggestions over at https://trello.com/b/UL30J7iC/ghost-network? If there aren't any duplicates, you can create a suggestion at #suggestions on the Discord server (read #bot-help) and it'll get assigned to someone who can implement this.

Thanks!
Posted Dec 11, 18
Votes:
+4
LEVEL 1
Checked the link, and there don't seem to be any duplicate suggestions.
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+14
LEVEL 2
Great! You can open a suggestion at #suggestions on our Discord server.
Posted Dec 12, 18
NoticeNotices